A petal has fallen.
A winner has been chosen.
Details will appear on the site soon.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMAX Free Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter
1. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of UK aged thirteen (13) years old or over who have their own personal valid and active Twitter account.
2. Entrants aged under 18 will must have the permission of their parent or guardian to enter this Promotion, and may be required to provide proof of such permission before any prize is awarded to them.
3. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion, Twitter and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
4. All entries must be made and received between [11am] on 16 March 2017 and 23:59 on 18 March 2017 (“Promotion Period”). All times are based on UK time. Entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be counted. The specific start and end time for each Petal Free Prize Draw, as defined below, is explained in Section 11.
How to enter
5. There will be fifteen (15) separate free prize draw during the Promotion Period (each a “Petal Free Prize Draw”). To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the instructions specified on Promoter’s website, www.FallForIMAX.com, during each Petal Free Prize Draw during the Promotion Period. The privacy settings of your entry must be set to ‘public’. The Promoter is unable to accept entries from Twitter users with accounts set to ‘protected’ status unless the entrant has approved the Promoter as having the ability to see that person’s tweets. See Section 11 of these Terms and Conditions for more detail.
Additional entry rules
6. Entrants may enter as many Petal Free Prize Draws during the Promotion Period. However, an entrant may only win once during the Promotion Period. If a winning entrant attempts to submit additional entries for other Petal Free Prize Draw during the Promotion Period (subsequent to its winning entry), said entrant will be disqualified from the subsequent Petal Free Prize Draws.
7. Entries generated by automatic means (such as a script, computer programs, macro, programmed or robotic means) or made via third parties will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive, profane or otherwise not in compliance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of this Promotion may be disqualified at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
8. In the event that the entry mechanic involves typing unique term (e.g., #FallForIMAX), the Promoter, at its sole discretion, may nevertheless accept entries with a technically incorrect unique term, but is not obliged to do so.
9. By using the unique term, or otherwise participating in the Promotion, the entrant confirms their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Use of entries
10. Regardless of any other provision in these terms and conditions, by entering, all entrants hereby grant the Promoter a licence, right and permission to use their entry, including without limitation entrant’s Twitter handle, in any and all media, throughout the world, in perpetuity, in connection with this Promotion and the Promoter’s reasonable publicity activities.
Winner selection and notification
11. There shall be a total of fifteen (15) winners during the Promotion Period, one for each Petal Free Prize Draw. Each Petal Free Prize Draw shall begin when the Promoter updates the website www.FallForIMAX.com announcing to potential entrants that the petal will fall when a specific number of tweets with the hashtag #FallForIMAX is recorded, and shall end when that specific number of tweets with the hashtag #FallForIMAX is recorded. This specific number of tweets is at Promoter’s sole discretion. Each winner will be selected from all complete, correct and eligible entries received during each Petal Free Prize Draw during the Promotion Period. Entries will only be accepted during each Petal Free Prize Draw. The winner(s) will be notified twenty-four(24) hours after said winner’s tweet causes the petal to fall during the Promotion Period by a direct message via Twitter.
12. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Twitter account which submitted the entry. The entrant must prove they are the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” means the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider and/or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. The Promoter’s decision will be final.
13. Entrants agree that, if they win, they may be required to sign, execute or otherwise confirm (in writing) acceptance of a publicity release and/or prize acceptance form within twenty-four (24) hours of a request to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize until this is done, and if it is not done (and returned to Promoter) within twenty-four (24) hours from the first request to do so, the entrant shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next eligible entrant (i.e. the next eligible entrant who tweeted immediately after the winning tweet).
14. The prizes are:
|Petal Free Prize Draw||Prize Item||Estimate Value|
|3||iPhone 6 Clip Phone Case||£12.99|
|4||iPhone 6 Clip Phone Case / Belle Classic Doll||£25.98|
|5||Belle Classic Doll / Beast Classic Doll||£25.98|
|6||Journal / Foldable Mirror||£24.99|
|7||Journal / Compact Mirror / Beast Doll||£37.97|
|8||Belle Classic Doll / Beast Classic Doll / Necklace||£45.97|
|9||Pair of IMAX Tickets||£40.00|
|10||Necklace / Light up Figurine / Notebook||£88.99|
|11||Beauty and the Beast Teapot / Pair of IMAX Tickets||£50.00|
|12||Beauty and the Beast Teapot / Notebook / Foldable Mirror / iPhone Case||£42.00|
|13||Limited Edition China Set / Pair of IMAX Tickets||£240.00|
|14||Limited Edition China Set / Foldable Mirror / Necklace/ Journal / Pair of IMAX Tickets||£284.98|
|15||One Year’s Worth of Tickets in IMAX (24 tickets)||£480.00|
15. Limit of one prize per household.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
17. There is no cash alternative to the prize, and, unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing, the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
18. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of the end the Petal Free Prize Draw for which they are the winner, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining pool of eligible entrants.
19. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prizes where applicable. Prizes involving tickets or vouchers are subject to the terms printed on the relevant tickets/vouchers.
20. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for fraud, or any other type of liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences:
- any postponement, suspension or cancellation of, or changes to, the Promotion or any prize;
- network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt, processing or handling of any entry or prize;
- problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act or default of any third party supplier.
21. You shall ensure that the Promoter will be under no liability whatsoever for any (and you will indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter fully and effectively indemnified from and against all) loss, liability, damage, injury, cost or expense (including, without limitation, reasonable legal expenses) arising out of or in connection with any actions, proceedings, claims or demands by any third party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in connection with your entry (including the Promoter’s use of your entry in accordance with these terms and conditions), except where such liability has arisen directly from the Promoter’s own negligence.
22. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, or any brand, entity or person associated with the prize (“Third Parties”). By entering, you acknowledge that the Third Parties bear no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the Third Parties from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
Other important rules
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions may be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion.
24. The prizes are awarded ‘as is’. The Promoter provides no warranty in relation to the prizes, for example, it excludes any warranty that the prizes are of satisfactory quality or that they are fit for their intended purpose. Any images are for general illustrative purposes only, and the prize may vary from images or descriptions provided.
25. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Notice of any change will be posted on the Promoter’s website(s) and/or social media accounts.
27. Entrants agree that, if they win a prize, the Promoter may use their name, likeness, profile picture, entry, biographical information and statements, which are publicly accessible or which were provided by the entrant in connection with this Promotion, for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation. Also, winners will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request.
28. Details of prize winners’ identity may be made announced online (e.g. via the Promoter’s website or social media accounts). In any event, winners’ first name and last initial, and their county, will be available for around one month after the close of this Promotion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
29. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Twitter unless otherwise expressly stated.
31. If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email, social media (as applicable) and/or SMS.]
English Law applies
32. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
33. The Promoter is IMAX Corporation, 12582 West Millennium Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90094, which can be contacted at [email@example.com].